Philip Graves, Unsplash
- Net Zero & Energy: The recent focus on scope 3, carbon credits and carbon removal is set to accelerate.
- Resilience & Adaptation: There will be further progress on loss and damage and the global adaptation goal.
- Circular Economies: There will be momentum on tackling plastic and chemical pollution.
- Ecosystems & Resources: A new global biodiversity framework will set the stage for rising global scrutiny and collaboration on nature.
- Social Sustainability: The cost-of-living crisis intensifies, but offers opportunities for more-inclusive climate action.
Read the article.