State-of-the-art underwater camera collecting ocean data.
We empower ocean tourists to record and share life underwater. Our goal is to become the global leading and trusted source of user-generated underwater data that helps accelerate ocean impact one dive at a time.
Growth through a rental business model.
Our automated rental kiosks are installed at dive centers and gives us access to the 350 million yearly reef tourist. Sharing the footage and data from rentals in our online community, as well as with leading NGOs, allows us to build a content rich community. Our goal is 2500 kiosk installed worldwide by 2026.
You must an approved Accredited Investor to view this content.
- We have sold +18,000 cameras since 2017
- With every dive the camera logs; location, depth, temperature and conductivity
Proven rental case
- 60 automatic rental kiosks running in Florida and Italy,
- More than 3,000 paid rentals
The Ocean Base (App)
- 1,300 user dive stories online
- Users can explore dives from around the world
- Sharing data and footage with leading NGOs such as Coral Restoration Foundation.