Carbonwave (formerly C-Combinator) developed a proprietary & patent pending technology that turns sargassum seaweed, which is blooming out of control around the world, into products like an award winning first in the world cosmetic emulsifier, a biostimulant that works on a range of crops, and soon a leather alternative. We are also working on plastics with two large corporates. Every tonne we collect prevents about a tonne of CO2e from being emitted from the rotting sargassum.
We are processing sargassum seaweed in Mexico, and turning it into a highly effective stimulant for crop growth and heat / drought resistance in a warming world. 3rd pary verified and being tested by largest growers in the world. The rest of the pulp we make into a cosmetic emulsifier and soon a plant based leather alternative using a new, unique IP filed process that works on the challenging sargassum.
Traction: We've sold over half a tonne of our cosmetic emulsifier with another 1.5 tonnes being sold soon. We can't keep up with demand and raised a successful Series A to build a plant in Puerto Rico to produce hundreds of tonnes for up to $15M of revenues and it can scale profitably beyond that. Our biostimulant is being sold in Mexico and Europe.
You must an approved Accredited Investor to view this content.
1. Developed and sold In-Cosmetics Award winning cosmetic emulsifier, SeaBalance.
2. Testing in process with over 130 cosmetic companies
3. Filed IP on unique sargasssum processing techniques and final products tht make all this possible.
4. Biostimluant is in testing with largest crop growers in the world - positive test results to date and 3rd party verified as best benefit to cost ratio tested. Saraga Agriscience
5. Fastest approved concept note by The Gold Standard for carbon credit methodology. Addresses multiple SDGs
6. Won Sprin-D wtih C-Cause coalition of BASF and Seafields to develop PET plastics.